Baan Leelawadee - Dhevatara Residence
Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand
4 br, 5 ba (4 Ensuite)
2 Double Bed, Twin Bed
5 km to golf course
10 minute drive to airport
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco shower, Baby crib, CD player, DVD player, Gated community, Safe, Satellite TV - U.S., Wireless Internet Access
LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONS:
Discount: Regularly listed rates will be reduced by 30%. This promotion is applicable to February 7 – March 23, 2013, May 15 – June 30, 2013 and September 1-December 14, 2013 travel and is subject to full villa rental.
Early Bird Special: Regularly listed rates will be reduced by 5%. This promotion is applicable to all reservations confirmed 150 days prior to arrival date, is subject to full villa rental and is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
Each promotion is only applicable to new reservations made after the start of the promotion and cannot be combined with any other promotion unless specified. Please contact us for more terms and conditions. Note that promotions listed on this site remain at the discretion of the applicable property owner and may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Baan Leelawadee is the first beachfront villa on the prestigious Dhevatara Residence. On arrival you’ll be initially impressed by the imposing wooden gated entrance and the covered driveway.
It’s immediately evident that in this property great care has been taken to ensure that everything is dressed properly, both inside and out. This is a picturesque and romantic villa where everything is positioned to keep you interested. The clever use of flowers and foliage along pathways and behind each window provides a constant reminder of the beautiful and natural tropical location.
As soon as you enter the property there’s a two story building on the right, the side of which is dominated by a large circular wooden wall hanging. Stairs lead up to a balcony that looks across the villa to the sea and opens into a double room. Tasteful wooden furniture and a flat screen TV give the look of quality, there’s a dressing area, and the en-suite bathroom is brightened by aquamarine mosaic tiles around the sink and shower.
Coming back down the stairs a pathway leads through towards the beach. On the right is a garden whilst on the left is another bedroom pavilion. The first bedroom is a twin room with hardwood floors bordered with stone tiles and the traditional teak beds are accessorized with white sheets and lemon throws. There’s a flat screen TV and an en-suite shower room with mosaic effect tiles. Next to this room is a double bedroom with flat screen TV, green furnishings and a further en-suite bathroom.
Staying on the left of the property a small garden area separates the bedroom pavilion from the exceptional master suite. In here the true feeling of tropical luxury is unfolded. This stand alone pavilion incorporates modern luxurious styling with traditional materials and a well thought-out layout to maximize the views. A teak and water hyacinth corner unit houses the flat screen TV and DVD; in the center of the room is a four-poster bed draped with white linen; behind that is a dressing area and sliding wooden doors part to reveal a sunken bathtub with a natural stone effect wall behind. The result is that from the bathtub you can see through the four-poster bed and out to the garden, pool and beach. The en-suite is completed with twin sinks and an indoor and outdoor shower.
Doors open from the master suite directly into the garden and a pathway leads down to the decking area around the blue-tiled infinity pool. To the right of the pool stepping stones lead over to a Sala complete with all-weather sun loungers and day beds. From here you can step straight onto the white sand of Bophut beach. Being right at the end of the beach makes this stretch of sand quite remote and therefore very peaceful and almost completely private. A lawn area separates the pool from the beach.
Coming back across the pool there’s the lounge area which sits opposite the master suite. A bright and very comfortable room that has opening doors on three sides, a vaulted wooden ceiling and a large wall mounted flat screen TV. A mix of traditional Thai styled artifacts and modern ornaments and lamps finish the room exquisitely.
Going through the rear doors a stepping stone path leads over a pond containing koi carp and through more doors into the dining and kitchen pavilion. A beautiful and very large dining table occupies the center of the room, teak wood cabinets and a contemporary styled chez-lounge crafted out of teak and bamboo inlay grab your attention.
At the far end of the room a rustic country kitchen adds a homely feel. Rattan stools sit at the breakfast bar which is part of a central island feature. Cream cabinets are topped with rich ruddy polished surfaces and as expected all top-end appliances are fitted. Chrome fittings are complemented by a brick tiled splash-back area above the hob.
With tropical landscaping, stunning architecture and the use of natural materials throughout, Baan Leelavadee is truly as beautiful as the tree it is named after. It occupies an enviable location on a quiet white-sand beach and the privacy of the development, which is situated at the end of a long driveway in a quiet area, is ensured. This is a captivating and luxury beachfront retreat which is convenient for everything Samui has to offer.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Double room, en-suite bathroom with shower , air-conditioning, safe and TV
Twin room, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, TV and safe.
Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV and safe.
Master bedroom suite, four poster bed, en-suite bathroom with twin sinks and an indoor and outdoor shower, air-conditioning, TV, DVD and safe.
Features & Amenities
- Satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- Fully equipped kitchen with design features
- Local telephone and fax line
- Free wireless ADSL internet access
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms, living/dining rooms
- Personal safe in bedrooms
- Stand-by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
- Fully furnished including linens/towels
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
- Beach Sala ideal for alfresco dining
- Secure gated community
- Sun loungers/day beds
- Tropical landscaping
Staff & Services
- Personal Thai chef included (food cost and provisioning on guests account)
- Living on site the Villa Manageress and her staff are available to address your service needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool and bath towels are provided and changed when necessary
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Baby cots – subject to availability
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Food cost
- In-villa wine selection
- Car hire
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu
- Additional bedding
- Airport transfers
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and at additional cost)
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Extra Beds will be charged regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation as specified above
- Car hire recommended
- Airport transfers can be arranged at additional charge for a maximum of 7 passenger. Please inquire for rates
- Located on the North Coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui’s International Airport
- 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course
- Weddings and private parties are allowed. Surcharge may be applicable depending on the number of guests
- The following can be arranged at additional cost:
- Boat trips to outer islands
- Visit to Fisherman’s Village and Big Buddha Temple
- Horse Riding
- Normal check-out time is 10:30 am
- Late check-out until 3 pm as free service only if no incoming guest on the same day
- If late check-out until 6 pm is required, 50% of daily rental rate is to be charged (even if it is a free bonus night) whether to guarantee it before arrival or when decided on site
- If guests pay for late check-out and use the night when there is a check-in the following day, early check-in the day after is not possible and normal check-in/check-out hours apply
- All early check-in at no extra cost, only upon availability