Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Thailand
6 br, 7 ba (6 Ensuite)
6 Double Bed
30 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to shopping
25 minute to golf
Infinity Pool, Swim Up Bar
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco shower, Barbecue, DVD player, Home theatre, Outdoor speaker system, Safe, Satellite television , Wine Cellar
LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONS:
Complimentary Night: Receive 1 complimentary night for every 3-nights stay. This promotion is applicable to May 15-June 30, 2013 and September 1 – December 14, 2013 travel.
Early Bird Discount: Regularly listed rates will be reduced by 5%. This promotion is applicable to all reservations confirmed 150 days prior to arrival date, is subject to full villa rental and is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
Each promotion is only applicable to new reservations made after the start of the promotion and cannot be combined with any other promotion unless specified. Please contact us for more terms and conditions. Note that promotions listed on this site remain at the discretion of the applicable property owner and may be changed or discontinued at any time.
- There is some construction on the plot next door to Baan Puri. The disturbance will be at a minimum and there is no visual impact as the villa is fully enclosed. Please inquire for more details.
Set in one of the most desirable and beautiful residential areas on the island Baan Puri is a truly exceptional villa. The stone wall and heavy wooden gates give a hint of the style and quality that awaits you inside this tropical oasis. Everything about this property exudes luxury and excellence; and a more spacious, well designed layout would be very hard to find.
Once you are through the imposing entrance, contemporary stone pillars form pathways on either side of a large lily pond. To the right of this is the double garage and the staff quarters and to the left is a beautifully landscaped garden with children’s play area.
As you walk along the trellis covered pathway, where the stone pillars are punctuated with tropical pot plants, there is a single storey pavilion on the left that houses two bedrooms.
The first has a wooden vaulted ceiling and a wall mounted 42” flat screen TV and there is a discrete private landscaped outdoor shower area adjacent to the bathroom. The room looks out onto the front garden area, the walkway and the water feature.
The second bedroom is delightfully furnished with birdcage-styled standing lamps and heavy teak furniture. Doors open out with a view across the rear garden, pool and the ocean.
Directly in front of the entrance water feature is the impressive two-storey pavilion. The ground floor consists of a stunning open-plan living area. Set at the right end is a stylish kitchen with a dark slate-tiled floor and contrasting white units. There is a central island feature with all the high quality appliances you would expect.
At the other end of the room is a magnificent chilled wine cellar storing up to 400 bottles, running across the width of the room, which serves as a backdrop to a ceiling mounted 100” cinema screen. The hardwood floor in the living area together with fully opening doors at the front and rear help to bring the outdoors in, and the wall-less appearance creates a light, airy and cool living space. It also maximizes the incredible views across the terrace, the pool and the beach. The lounge area is furnished with stylish, yet comfortable lemon colored sofas, ornaments and antiques such as a large oriental gong, and solid teak coffee tables. The dining area is dominated by a matching teak table, which easily seats 12 people.
There is a large terrace area which is partially covered allowing for outdoor dining, entertaining or simply sitting and enjoying the view. The artwork has been extended to the outdoors with beautiful wall hangings.
To the left of the room is a feature open staircase that leads up to the first floor. A walkway leads to two further bedrooms that share a sizeable balcony at the front, a large sunning area and another staircase that leads down into the garden and pool area. This balcony also forms a useful covered terrace in front of the downstairs lounge.
The upstairs bedrooms combine luxury, practicality and the outstanding view. Each has a dressing area and an open-plan, glass-walled en-suite bathroom allowing you to enjoy the views whilst soaking in the free-standing terrazzo bathtubs. Both rooms are beautifully furnished and accessorized.
Taking the staircase down into the landscaped garden the overwhelming size of the property becomes apparent. A large lawn and landscaped area separates the terrace in front of the living area from the pool terrace and runs all the way down the right side of the property to the sala.
To the left of the pool is another pavilion with a further double bedroom, its own inner garden area with an eye-catching dark stacked slate waterfall. A separate walk-in dressing room has a similarly colorful and comfortable sofa facing the wardrobes, which doubles as a large bed capable of accommodating two young children. This links into an exceptional en-suite bathroom. A sliding wooden privacy screen can be utilized when required.
The final pavilion is a mirror image of the other complete with the same exceptional en-suite bathroom and poolside bathtub. However, this room looks directly onto a further terraced area, with its own magnificent oversized teak daybed, that leads into the garden and down onto the white sandy beach. Both poolside bedrooms also have their own poolside terraces and loungers.
The beach sala is situated right at the edge of the pool, opposite the beachfront bedroom pavilion and has a double sided bar area. A dining area, all-weather seating, Sonos music system with Bose speakers and a barbecue grill complete the features of the sala.
The enormous 100’ long blue-tiled infinity pool has permanent, sunken beds and has been designed and shaped to work with the individual style and layout of the property. The crystal clear pool is an ideal lap pool and is entirely chemical free using the latest ionizing technology and robotic cleaning.
The grounds have been planted with over 100 indigenous species of tropical plants chosen for their color, beauty and fragrance, including rare night scented species. At night the grounds are magnificently lit to create a truly memorable dining or party experience.
The beach at Lipa Noi is one of the finest on the island with soft white sand, good swimming conditions, outstanding views of the famous Five Islands, The Ang Thong Marine Park and across to the mainland, and it is perfectly positioned for Samui’s legendary sunset scenes.
Baan Puri has everything you could wish for - sophistication, absolute luxury, high quality finishes, exquisite furniture, a functional layout, an abundance of space, an infinity pool, beach, garden, the views, and the scintillating sunset. It is the perfect place to enjoy a truly tropical luxury lifestyle.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Twin beds, a wooden vaulted ceiling and a wall mounted 42” flat screen TV. In the en-suite there’s a dressing area, twin sinks and an indoor rain shower. Adjacent to the bathroom is a discrete private landscaped outdoor shower area. The room looks out onto the front garden area, the walkway and the water feature
Exquisite teak four-poster bed dressed with white drapes. This room is delightfully furnished with birdcage-styled standing lamps and heavy teak furniture. This en-suite also has a dressing area, twin sinks and indoor and outdoor showers. Doors open out with a view across the rear garden, pool and the ocean
Bedrooms 3 and 4
Glass walled En-suite bathroom with free standing terrazzo bathtubs and 12 inch rain showers, 50 inch plasma TVs with satellite connection , DVD Player, Air-conditioned, Safe, Terraces
Double bed dressed with white drapes, sofa can be converted into large bed suitable for two young children, En-suite bathroom, twin sinks, shower, sunken terrazzo bathtub at pool’s edge, Air-conditioned, Safe, Terrace
Teak four-poster bed dressed with white drapes, teak daybed, En-suite bathroom, twin sinks, shower, sunken terrazzo bathtub at pool’s edge, Air-conditioned, Safe, Terrace
Features & Amenities
- Wine cellar storing up to 400 bottles
- 100 inch cinema screen and projector, Satellite TV/DVD Player
- Sonos music system with Bose speakers in main living pavilion
- Fully equipped kitchen
- DVD Player
- Infinity pool with swim up bar
- Outdoor showers
- Sala for lounging and dining
- Barbecue grill
- Large, beautifully landscaped gardens
- Water feature
- Children’s play area with toys
- Double garage
- Sunning Area
- Outdoor speakers in beach Sala and gardens
- Family sea kayak
Staff & Services
- Villa Manageress
- Personal Thai chef (food cost and provisioning on guests account)
- Bed linen changed every third day; towels changed as necessary
- Daily continental breakfast
- Baby cots – subject to availability
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire Airport transfers
- Additional bedding Special event fee
- Food cost on Guests account
- In-villa wine cellar
- Child care service
- Car hire with or without driver
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- There is a charge for the two additional children above the 12 other guests for full occupancy rate
- Weddings accepted (maximum 150 guests) - 5 night minimum booking required
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Car hire recommended
- Transfer available
- 25 minutes to Santiburi PGA Golf course
- Easy access to Angthong National Marine Park
- 10 minutes to Nathong shopping centers and restaurants
- 30 minutes to Airport
- 40 minutes to Chaweng
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, the beach and reef can be used for all sorts of other activities such as volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish - a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide
Weddings and Private Parties Policies
- Minimym of 5 nights for high and intermediate seasons for Wedding Booking
- For any wedding and/or private party with attendance larger than 1.5 times the bedding capacity of the villas, the following is applicable:
- The Signature Collection: Premium of US$1,200 (subject to 7% tax)
- A refundable guarantee deposit is required to cover any potential damage, payable on site
- A cleaning fee will be charged on site to the Guests depending on service provided by a professional sub-contractor
- The above premium are applicable per function for a duration of 24 hours (i.e. consecutive parties over several days will be eligible for multiple premium charges
- All villas can only accommodate a limited number of guests, depending on the property.
Late Check-Out Terms & Conditions
- Normal check-out time is 10:30 am
- Late check-out until 3 pm as free service only if no incoming guest on the same day
- If late check-out until 6 pm is required, 50% of daily rental rate is to be charged (even if it is a free bonus night) whether to guarantee it before arrival or when decided on site
- If guests pay for late check-out and use the night when there is a check-in the following day, early check-in the day after is not possible and normal check-in/check-out hours apply
- All early check-in at no extra cost, only upon availability