Baan Loom Talay
Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
5 br, 6 ba (5 Ensuite)
Chef, Concierge, Manager
Day Bed, 4 King Bed, 2 Twin Bed
30 minute drive to airport
Infinity Pool, Outdoor hot tub
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Baby crib, HD plasma TV, Home theatre, Internet - ADSL, Jacuzzi bath , Safe
LIMITED TIME PROMOTION:
Early Bird Discount: Regularly listed rates will be reduced by 5%. This promotion is applicable to all reservations confirmed 120 days prior to arrival date, is subject to full villa rental and is not valid during Christmas, New Year and Holiday Collection period.
Each promotion is only applicable to new reservations made after the start of the promotion and cannot be combined with any other promotion unless specified. Please contact us for more terms and conditions. Note that promotions listed on this site remain at the discretion of the applicable property owner and may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Baan Loom Talay is a luxurious 5 bedroom oceanfront villa spread over 4 separate levels. The villa is situated in a spectacularly scenic location on the northern headland of Kamala Bay overlooking one of the island’s larger beaches. Spacious living, tasteful decor and private surroundings ensure that every guest at Baan Loom Talay has a holiday to remember.
The villa is an extremely spacious house with expansive sand washed terraces surrounded by lush tropical foliage. At the center of the villa you find the impressive swimming pool and sala which both provide an exotic location to overlook the Andaman Sea and Kamala Bay.
Moving downstairs to the kitchen, dining and living areas guests will be delighted by the built in poolside windows that line the corridors from the kitchen to the indoor and outdoor dining areas. This special feature allows guests to have the feeling of being inside the pool without getting wet.
Dining is an experience at Baan Loom Talay – staff can offer indoor and outdoor settings depending on guests’ mood. Outdoor covered dining overlooks Kamala Beach - a perfect spot for breakfast and a morning coffee. Guests can also enjoy their dining more formally inside the large 10 seat dining room, tastefully decorated with modern Thai artwork and furnishings.
Baan Loom Talay could be mistaken for a small boutique resort, yet guests will experience an overwhelming feeling of privacy. Some nice little additions to the landscaping include a natural rock-pool and tanning deck, which has been built into the rocks and can be accessed directly from the villa. This path can also be used to access Kamala Beach and, for the more adventurous, Leam Singh Beach without the hassle of having to walk up to the road.
Close to many activities, beach and nightlife, Baan Loom Talay is an excellent choice for families and small groups.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1 – Master
King bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Plasma TV, Mini-fridge, Safety box. Entrance is via a bridge over the swimming pool & Sala.
King bed, En-suite bathroom with private Jacuzzi/bath, Air-conditioning, Living area
King bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Mini fridge
King bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Mini fridge
2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioning, Mini fridge
King size daybed in the lounge area, En-suite bathroom with shower
Features & Amenities
- LCD TV
- Music and home cinema system
- Mini fridge
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Baby cots – subject to availability
- Smoke detectors
- ADSL internet service
- Stylish furnishings
- First aid kit available in-house
- Private pool and hot tub
- Sea views from all bedrooms
- Alfresco dining
- Beach and pool toys available
- Rock pool and tanning deck
- Outdoor furniture
Staff & Services
- On-site villa manageress
- Full-time live-in staff and Thai Chef
- The villa staff will visit twice daily
- Daily continental breakfast
- Concierge service
At Extra Cost (advance notice required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- In-villa wine selection
- Baby-sitting service
- Spa treatments
- Additional beds
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Weddings and private parties are allowed (surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Extra Beds will be charged regardless of the age of the guests when occupancy is over villa allocation as specified above
- Normal check-out time is 10:30 am
- Late checkout till 12noon on request is available if we have no incoming guest on that day this is provided as a free service, we will only confirm this the day prior to your departure
- If you require a guaranteed late check out until 6pm, the fee for this is service is 50% of daily rate++, this fee is applicable if booked before your arrival date or during your dates of stay
- if you require a guaranteed late check out after 6pm, the fee for this service is charged at full daily rate ++, this fee is applicable if booked before your arrival date or during your dates of stay
- All early check-ins are at no extra cost, upon availability
- Waterfront, overlooking Kamala Bay with rocky ocean access.
- 3 minutes drive to Kamala town.
- 5 minute drive to Phuket Fantasea, a famous Thai dinner show.
- 15 minute drive to Patong nightlife.
- 30 minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Within easy reach of restaurants in Kamala, Patong, and Surin.
- 3 minute drive to Kamala, a swimmable beach that is very calm during the high season.
- Car hire recommended
- Transport available
- Golf at one of Phuket’s top 5 golf courses
- Sailing and cruising in the Phang Nga Bay with day tours
- Enjoy an in-villa or outside in the Sala massage