Laem Sor, Koh Samui, Thailand
6 br, 6 ba (6 Ensuite)
2 Bunk bed, 2 King Bed, Twin Bed, 2 Twin Bed
35 minute drive to airport
15 minute drive to shopping
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, CD player, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Internet - ADSL, Outdoor furniture, Satellite television
LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONS:
Early Bird Discount: Regularly listed rates will be reduced by 5%. This promotion is applicable to all reservations confirmed 150 days prior to arrival date, is subject to full villa rental and is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
Kids Go Free: Regularly listed rates will include free accommodation for up to 6 kids on 2 bunk beds and 2 additional mattresses as required in the “Rice Barn”. This promotion is applicable to all new bookings until further notice.
Each promotion is only applicable to new reservations made after the start of the promotion and cannot be combined with any other promotion unless specified. Please contact us for more terms and conditions. Note that promotions listed on this site remain at the discretion of the applicable property owner and may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Construction Note: There is some construction on the plot next door to Ban Sairee. The disturbance will be at a minimum and there is no visual impact as the villa is fully enclosed. Please inquire for more details.
Welcome to the true Thai way of living. This beautiful authentic Ayutthaya styled house is ideal for all who wish to enjoy a secluded beach side holiday on the untouched southern coast of Koh Samui.
Entering this beautiful teak wood property you approach the two separate pavilions that comprise of two units each. One unit accommodates the sleeping quarters whilst the second features the large living/dining area.
The living room is decorated in a traditional Thai style with a high wooden ceiling, beautiful water hyacinth sofas, a long classic solid teak dining table, fully equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room.
On the large wooden terrace you will find an outdoor dining table with sun lounges perfect for that Samui tan. Guests will surely enjoy a candle-lit dinner or BBQ with the beautiful sea-views in the background from the deck.
The sleeping unit features 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom comprises of a king size bed, walk in closet and complete bathroom with covered bathtub and open air shower. The second bedroom is a children’s room with a bunk bed and bathroom with shower. Adjoining is the third bedroom with twin beds and a walk in closet. Behind the wooden panel door you will find the en-suite bathroom featuring a modern vanity with an antique mirror, large bathtub and open-air shower.
All rooms are decorated with antique features and have full-length glass doors to fully enjoy the sea view and breeze.
Both pavilions have direct access to a stunning secluded beach on a half-moon bay via an expansive lawn of palm trees and where you will also find the swimming pool. Located behind the main house is the properties private tennis court.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub, Alfresco shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning
Bunk beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with open air shower, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet
King size bed, Air conditioning
Twin bed, Air conditioning
Bunk beds, Air conditioning
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- CD player
- DVD player
- ADSL Internet
- Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Tennis court
Staff & Services
- Personal Thai chef included
- Daily housekeeping twice a day
- Baby cot provided– subject to availability
- Continental breakfast provided
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Food & provisioning
- Additional bedding
- Airport transfers
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire
- Outdoor activities
- Private tours
- On-site babysitting on site
- Maximum 8 adults plus 4 children
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Security deposit required
- Weddings accepted
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Extra Beds will be charged regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation as specified above
- Car hire recommended
- Transport available
- 15 minutes to shopping
- 35 minutes to airport
- Weddings and Private Parties Policies
- For any wedding and/or private party with attendance larger than 1.5 times the bedding capacity of the villas, the following is applicable:
- The Signature Collection: Premium of US$1,200 (subject to 7% tax)
- The Boutique Villas, all villas at Miskawaan and Baan Tamarind: Premium of US$600 (subject to 7% tax)
- A refundable guarantee deposit is required to cover any potential damage, payable on site
- A cleaning fee will be charged on site to the Guests depending on service provided by a professional sub-contractor
- The above premium are applicable per function for a duration of 24hrs (ie consecutive parties over several days will be eligible for multiple premium charges
- All villas can only accommodate a limited number of guests, depending on the property
- Late Check-Out Terms & Conditions
- Normal check-out time is 10:30 am
- Late check-out until 3 pm as free service only if no incoming guest on the same day
- If late check-out until 6 pm is required, 50% of daily rental rate is to be charged (even if it is a free bonus night) whether to guarantee it before arrival or when decided on site
- If guests pay for late check-out and use the night when there is a check-in the following day, early check-in the day after is not possible and normal check-in/check-out hours apply
- All early check-in at no extra cost, only upon availability