Chianti Area, Tuscany, Italy
5 br, 4 ba (2 Ensuite), Pool
2 Double Bed, Single Bed, 2 Twin Bed
1 km to town
Barbecue, CD player, DVD player, Fireplace , Stereo, TV, Washer
This imposing stone-built farmhouse is situated only 1 km away from the lovely village of Radda in Chianti, yet it is in a quiet position with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside and rolling hills. This is a wonderful location, right in the heart of Chianti Classico, and only 35 KM from Siena. Campassole has been recently restored and tastefully furnished to a very high standard. The kitchen is very well equipped and both the large sitting room and the dining room open, via French doors, to the front garden with outdoor dining area.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
- Bedroom 1: Sleeps 1, Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Bedroom 2: Sleeps 2, Double bedroom
- Bedroom 3: Sleeps 2, Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 4: Sleeps 2, Double bedroom with four poster bed
- Bedroom 5: Sleeps 2, Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower)
- 2 bathrooms, shower only
Features & Amenities
- DVD player
- Stereo / CD player
- Washing machine
- Al fresco dining
- Swimming pool (10 x 5 m) – unheated
- Pool depth – 1.20 / 1.60 m
- NOT fenced
- Access to pool – Ladder
- Distance from Pool to House – 40 m
- 4 x Loungers
- 5 x Sun chairs
- Pool towels – Yes
- 1 Umbrella
- Maid service included 3 hours a day 5 days a week
- No Pets Allowed
- Non-Smoking Villa
- Required security deposit of 1000€ is payable onsite in cash or traveler’s check
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES - Clients must arrive between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and leave before 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- SWIMMING POOLS - Swimming pools are not open all year. If your rental period is outside the period May 30th to October 3rd, please check with us that the pool can be opened. Swimming pools are not enclosed with fences and there are no lifeguards. Clients’ use of the swimming pool is at their own risk.
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge. Usage will be metered throughout your stay and you will be charged accordingly. Charges must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Transfers are available
LOW SLUNG CARS - VANS - MINIBUSES - Most of our houses are located in the countryside. Some of them can be accessed only by unsealed roads and driveways. We therefore advise people intending to take a sports or low-slung car on holiday, to check with us first whether the access to the property allows for such a car. We advise against the use of vans and minibuses. Please always check with us, at the time of booking, if you are planning to use this type of vehicle when staying at one of our properties.
- Radda (nearest village with shops/post office) – 1 KM
- Montevarchi (nearest motorway exit) – 25 KM
- Greve – 20 KM
- Siena – 35 KM
- Coffee machine (5 mocha)
- Juice maker
- 1 Baby cot
- 1 High chair