Cap Estate, St. Lucia, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
Gardener, Maid service: 6 days a week
King bed-twins pushed together, Queen Bed, Queen Bunk Bed
30 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to beach
15 minute drive to shopping
5 minute to golf
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Cable TV, CD player, Ceiling fan, High-speed internet access, Mosquito nets, Safe, Stereo, Telephone, Washer
A Caribbean style house tastefully renovated and refurbished in 1999. The villa enjoys a hillside site with spectacular views of The Caribbean Sea and Rodney Bay, as well as wonderful breezes from The Atlantic Ocean.
There is an open-plan kitchen, sitting/dining area. The kitchen has louvre shutters opening to the view. The living/dining area, with two ceiling fans, has louvre doors opening onto a series of patios, all of which are built of natural wood and are situated around and within a flamboyant tree. This gives the feeling of a “tree house” and creates a most attractive and relaxing atmosphere. The “tree house” patio has a bridge that leads to the swimming pool, which is surrounded by colourful bougainvillea and tropical plants.
There are two double bedrooms on the main living level with a shower room off the first bedroom. The second bedroom has a door which leads to the swimming pool and sun deck. The double master bedroom is at an elevated level. There is also a private patio off of the bedroom which enjoys a fabulous view all of its own.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1- MASTER
Queen size 4 poster bed, En-suite bathroom with bath and shower, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net, Private patio
Single beds (can be converted into a king size), Shower room off bedroom, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net
4 Queen size 4 poster bed, En-suite shower room, Ceiling fan, Mosquito net
Features & Amenities
- Cable TV
- High speed (ADSL) internet access
- Music centre
- Ceiling fans
- Burglar alarm – monitored and responded to by Guardsman
- Open plan kitchen
- Sun deck
- Gardener – 3 times weekly
- Housekeeper works 6 days a week. However housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. Any arrangements made with them will be at your own risk.
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Signed waiver required for children under 12 years
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until closer the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge of US$100.00. Check out time is 12 noon.
- Car hire recommended
- Spectacular views of The Caribbean Sea and Rodney bay
- Near golf course